Lucky Diaz & the Family Jam Band
Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band have been crowned the very first, and only Americans to win a Latin GRAMMY in the Children’s Album category!
Straight off live appearances on CNN, Sprout, and Univision along with a nation-wide tour -husband and wife duo Lucky Diaz and Alisha Gaddis have been named ‘THE face of kindie music’ by the Washington Post, ‘SUPERSTARS’ by Red Tricycle, ‘The Rolling Stones of Kids Music’ by the Style Network, and PEOPLE
Magazine called their album “The #1 in COOLEST kids music!” Find out more at Lucky Diaz Music.
Awards & Accomplishments
LATIN GRAMMY AWARD WINNERS Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band, who won two years ago for their FANTASTICO album, have been nominated again for the 16th Annual Latin Grammy Awards. We think their ADELANTE! album is the sure winner!
• Latin Grammy Winner: Best Children’s Album- ¡Fantastico!
• Multiple Parents Choice Gold Awards
• Winner National Parenting Publication (NAPPA) Gold Awards
• #1 Song of the Year- ‘Thingamajig’ from Lishy Lou and Lucky Too
• #1 Cool Kid’s Album – People Magazine
• Best Live Kids Band- Cooper and Kid
• #1 Guest of the Year- Sprout TV (PBS) Chica Show